Super Anchor 72" Energy Absorbing Web Lanyard - Snaphook & Rebar Hook 6040
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sewn on our automated machines, lanyards are constructed of 1.0" wide 9,800lb nylon webbing that is vat dyed to retain its color. The instruction/warning label is protected against abrasion using a UV treated clear shrink tubing. All web loop ends are reinforced with a wear pad that reduces chaffing caused by the connector and helps to extend the service life of the lanyard. Features and Benefits:
- 9,800 lb. Test Webbing Used for Lanyards
- Available with Either Carabiner or Snaphook Connectors
- Z359 3,600lb gate strength Connectors
- 18" and 72" in Stock
- Build-your-own Lanyards Available with your Choice of Connectors
- Lanyards Comply with OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards