Super Anchor MAX Force E-6 Energy Absorber - Orange IV6061
Shock absorbers are the most important component of your personal fall protection equipment. When properly used, impact forces can be reduced from 2500 lbs., down to less than 900 lbs. thus preventing serious injury or fatality. They are pretty much required by OSHA now days except in some special circumstances. It is always a good idea to have one in your personal fall arrest system.
The MAX Force Polyester Energy Absorbers are manufactured using industry-standard tear away webbing attached to high quality polyester backing. MAX Absorbers are ANSI/CSA Certified and they come in different specifications based on user weight. See the matrix below for information.
- Domestic Grade Webbing for Ultra Reliability
- Complies With all Current OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards
- English/French/Spanish Warning Labels
- Clear UV Protected Shrink Tubing for Easy Inspection
- Inspection Matrix on All Absorbers
- Max Deployment Length at 46"
- Reduces Force Load to 900 lbs.