Primegrip 1/4" x 25' Low Temperature/Cold Weather Air Hose
Primegrip's "Yukon Tough" low temperature air hoses, made from specially formulated compounds of high grade PVC resin, are engineered to be tough and flexible at very low temperatures. The superior physical properties and design of the hose makes it outperform other general purpose PVC and rubber hoses in cold weather air tool applications.
- Excellent low temperature flexibility
- Extremely easy to handle, even in cold weather where other PVC hoses become stiff
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Resilient material avoids permanent deformation caused by stresses
- Available in 1/4" NPT or 3/8" diameter and in 25', 50' and 100' lengths
- Hose Diameter: 1/4"
- Hose Length: 25'
- Min. Temperature: -40°
- Length: 9.50"
- Width: 9.50"
- Height: 2.00"
- Weight: 1.80 lbs
- UPC: 626939311156