Primegrip 33' Cable Self-Retracting Lifeline-Leading Edge with Snap Hook - 23-292
Primegrip 23-292, 33ft Cable Self Retracting Lifeline Leading Edge is part of a personal fall arrest, restraint, work positioning, suspension, or rescue system.
A Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS) is typically composed of an anchorage and a Full Body Harness (FBH), with a connecting device, i.e., a Shock Absorbing Lanyard (SAL), or a Self-Retracting Device (SRL), attach to the dorsal D-ring of the FBH.
SRLs are designed for use in applications where falls may occur.
Primegrip SRLs may be used in many situations where a combination of work mobility and fall protection is required. (i.e. inspection work, general construction, maintenance work, oil production, confined space work, etc.).
- Rugged lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Multiple hook configurations available: self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Dependable performance
- Internal energy absorption system
- Quick-action braking system
- Swivel top and hook
- Length: 11.93 inch (303mm)
- Width: 8.07 inch (205mm)
- Height: 4.6 inch (117mm)
- Weight: 12.37 lbs. (5.61kg)
- Galvanized steel cable wire
- Thermoplastic Housing
- Stainless steel & non-corrosive components
- Lifeline Length: 33 ft. (10.0 m)
Standards and Requirements
All the systems manufactured by Primeline Tools Inc., under his brand Primegrip, are designed to meet and exceed the requirements of ANSI Z359.14-2014 CLASS A SRL.