Primegrip 8' Twin Cable Self-Retracting Lifeline-Leading Edge with Snap Hook - 23-290
Primegrip 23-290, 8ft Cable Self Retracting Lifeline Leading Edge is part of a personal fall arrest, restraint, work positioning, suspension, or rescue system, and incorporates two SRL-LE units that can be used for application where 100% tie-off is required.
A Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS) is typically composed of an anchorage and a Full Body Harness (FBH), with a connecting device, i.e., a Shock Absorbing Lanyard (SAL), or a Self-Retracting Device (SRL), attach to the dorsal D-ring of the FBH.
SRLs are designed for use in applications where falls may occur.
Primegrip SRLs may be used in many situations where a combination of work mobility and fall protection is required. (i.e. inspection work, general construction, maintenance work, oil production, confined space work, etc.).
- Twin SRLs design
- Compact and lightweight design
- Quick-action braking system
- Swivel top
- Side lifeline exit with rubber (TPV) ergonomic handle.
- Light connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- Backpack style energy absorber
- SRL-LE increases safety: available for sharp and smooth edges
- Length: 6.46 inch (164mm)
- Width: 8.86 inch (225mm)
- Height: 2.36 inch (60mm)
- Weight: 7.47 lbs. (3.39kg)
- Galvanized steel cable wire
- Thermoplastic Housing
- Aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel & non-corrosive components
- Lifeline Length: 8 ft. (2.4m)
Standards and Requirements
All the systems manufactured by Primeline Tools Inc., under his brand Primegrip, are designed to meet and exceed the requirements of ANSI Z359.14-2014 CLASS A SRL.