Super Anchor Safety D-Minus Anchor Point Naked 1075 - 10-pack
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The new OSHA Fall Protection Rules are now being enforced and the roofing industry needs a cost effective, easy-to-install, versatile anchorage device. The D-Minus anchor covers all the above and more. This anchor comes loaded with more features than anchor other anchor device on the market; including:
- Extreme cost effectiveness
- 5 certified pre-engineered fastener options
- Installs with just 6 fasteners
- Fall Indicator stem warns of in-service loading
- Paintable to match any roofing color
- Sold in convenient retail friendly 10 packs
- Accepts all 3,600lb gate strength connectors
- Factory butyl flashing strip available
- Recommended Spacing every 12' on center
- Fasteners are covered by overlapping roofing
- OSHA 5,000 pound rated anchor
With just one box of 10 anchors you can cover a lot of square footage. Layout is simple: place the anchors every 12' on-center (one of each side of the ridge). They are designed to last the life of the roof and will offer valuable protection for anyone up on the roof surface.
Super Anchor 1075 Installation Manual