Super Anchor Form-It Anchor 1019B - 100 Pack
Our Form-It anchor is a one-time-use fall arrest anchor point. It installs with the supplied 16d vinyl sinkers through the sheeting and into a truss. When you are done using it simply pound the stem over with your hammer. Done! The Form It can be laid flat along the surface of the deck or adjusted to any pitch if you are going to mount it on the ridge.
Why have a disposable anchor? Many of our customers like the fact that you can install the anchor in under a minute with just a hammer. It is very popular with our customers who load roofs with roofing material. Time is money and this anchor is the epitome of speed. The attachment hole will accept all standard sized snap hooks and carabiners. Some features:
- Fall Arrest Rated for 5,000 pounds
- 14 gauge zinc plated steel
- Comes in packages of 10 or 100
- Attached with 10 ea. 16d vinyl coated nails
- Adjustable Pitch Legs Bend Easily with Hand
- Comprehensive Instruction/Specification Manual
This anchor is not reusable and should not be taken off once installed. Of course, you can call us with any questions you may have.