Super Anchor 72" Tie-Off Strap D-Ring & Loop End 6016
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
This is one of the strongest, easiest to use anchorage devices that we can offer. Simply wrap the strap around a supporting member and connect your personal protective equipment to the D-ring. We offer two models - a single D-ring version that will "cinch" around the structure, and a double D-ring version for a non-cinch application. Either way, you can connect to it with a snaphook or carabiner. Perfect for open framing with minimal bracing requirements. Our HD version is manufactured with webbing that is rated for over 18,000 pounds and is sewn here in Woodinville Washington by our sewing team. Some features and benefits of the HD Tie-Off Strap:
- Super Heavy Duty Designed to Last
- 18,000 pound Webbing and Proof Loaded D-Ring
- 2 Models to Choose from in 2 Lengths
- Permanent Warning Label Sewed on Strap
- Complies with all OSHA, ANSI, and CSA Standards
- Quick and Easy Fall Protection