Super Anchor MAX Hinged Roof Anchor 3006
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The SAS Hinged Roof anchor is a great all around anchor point for use on sheeted roofs. It is manufactured from 11 gauge dichromate coated steel with a D-Ring that hinges from side to side. It installs with either nails (supplied) or screws on pitches up to a 20/12. It is rated for 5,000 pounds and can be installed in numerous different configurations. It has to be installed over a minimum of 7/16" OSB or Plywood that is attached to a minimum 2x4 top chord or truss.
- Industry Standard Design with Hinged D-Ring
- Use up to a 20/12 Pitch or Flat on the Deck
- Rated for OSHA 5,000 pounds Fall Arrest
- Install with Nails or Screws
- Numerous Mounting Options
- Cost Effective, Reusable Anchor Point
Replacement fasteners supplied by Super Anchor are certified to meet the installation requirements in the Instruction/Specification Manual. Generic, untested fasteners cannot be relied upon to withstand the forces generated in a free fall.