Super Anchor Safety Bar for 2X6 Top Chord 1011
The SAS Safety Bar is the only product on the market for open framing fall protection and is used by framing crews all across the country for OSHA compliance during the absolute most difficult time to provide fall protection. The Safety Bar answers back with its rock solid proven design that has saved countless framers from falling. It is a very specific tool that provides a sturdy tie-off point for two workers and spaces the trusses 24" centers at the same time.
It spans 3 trusses at the same time and can be rolled down the roof as the trusses are placed. Most contactors utilize numerous bars per roof for added protection, ease of use and to provide multiple tie-off points. They can be placed near the eave, mid-span or near the peak, too. They are built to accommodate 2x4 and 2x6 trusses and we have a new Combi-Bar that fits both 2x4 & 2x6.
- Proven Tested Design for over 9 years
- Provides Fall Protection for 2 Workers
- Built Specifically for Open Framing Fall Protection
- Models for 2x4 and 2x6 Trusses
- Can be used with our SRL or Vertical Lifelines
- Attached with Quick Release Detent Pins
- Powder Coated Bright Red
- Bracing Requirements Supplied with Anchor
- Complies with OSHA and ANSI Standards
The Safety Bar – unique tool for a niche market. Yes, it will work for you, your crews and your safety record.
The Safety Bar can be used inverted (upside down), too. This can help drywall loaders be in fall protection compliance and keep their PPE out of their way at the same time.