Super Anchor 5" CRA-W Loop Top Anchor - 1031-W
This Pre-Engineered permanent flat/low-slope roof anchor is specified for use as a single user fall protection anchor point, a window-washing suspension/tie-back anchor point or as a horizontal lifeline (HLL) intermediate anchor. CRA Overview (see the Instruction/Specification Manual for details):
- DECKING ATTACHMENTS: Wood Decking, Metal Decking, Existing Concrete Decks, Pour-In Place Concrete Decks, Structural Wood Beams and Structural Steel
- ATTACHMENT HARDWARE: ½” Grade-8 Bolts, A-307 Threaded Rod, Concrete Wedge Anchors, #14 Hex Head Screws, HeadLok Screws and Field Welds
- ROOFING MATERIAL: Built-Up Roofing, Spray-On Roofing, Modified Bitumen Roofing, Green Roofs, PVC, EPDM, TPO, Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Corrugated and Standing Seam Metal Roofs
- FLASHING: provided by the roofing contractor or built on site and flashed as per standard procedures for a 3” or 4.5” OD pipe. We do offer an EPDM Master Flash for metal roof application.
FALL PROTECTION CONFIGURATIONS:
- Stand Alone Anchor/Tie-Back Anchors for Fall Protection
- Roof Perimeter Cable Pass-Thru systems
- Roof Centerline Cable Pass-Thru systems
- Roof Perimeter Based Window Washing Tie-Back Anchors
- Roof Centerline Based Window Washing Tie-Back Anchors
CRA End Anchors are pre-engineered for your project eliminating the need for expensive, time consuming specialized effort by GC’s, architects or engineers to provide a fall protection plan. SAS has extensive 3rd party engineering documents, installation details, testing data and installation guidance ready at your disposal. See the Engineering Tab. The CRA’s can be used as end anchors, intermediate anchors as part of a horizontal lifeline (HLL) system or as stand-alone 360-degree single user tie-off. The extensive testing, engineering and design criteria that we have done gives us the opportunity to offer you a fall protection anchor system that can be installed by your trade partners at a fraction of the cost of most commercial roof anchor systems on the market today.
Available in riser heights from 5” – 36” tall. CRA’s with riser heights from 8” to 18” are supplied with 40 ea. #14 hex-head self-drilling screws to fasten the anchor to wood or metal decking. CRA’s 24” and higher require bolts to fasten to the structure. These bolts are supplied by others. Attachment details are found in the current Instruction/Specification Manual and are a minimum of 4 ea. ½” diameter x ___ grade 8 bolts, stainless steel bolts, concrete wedge anchors or A307 all-thread. Flashings for the CRA are either provided by the roofing contractor or built on site and flashed as per standard procedures for a 3” or 4.5” OD pipe. We do offer an EPDM Master Flash for metal roof applications.
With each anchor we include a 4-page, comprehensive Instruction/Specification Manual to cover most installation options.
- Certified for Fall Protection and Window Washing
- Hot Dipped Galvanized (HDG), 304sst, or 316sst
- Minimum Tensile Strength 5,000lb
- Numerous Mounting Options Available
- Use as a Stand Alone Anchor or in a Horizontal Lifeline (HLL) System up to 130’
- Stamped Serial No. Tag on Stock Anchors 8” to 24” Only
- Non-Stock/Custom Model Serial No. Specified on PID Label
- 52 Bolt Hole Base Plate CRAs 8” to 18” are supplied with 40pc. 14ga 2-1/2” Hex Head Screws for Installation thru wood and Type B Metal Decking Minimum 22ga Thickness
- Large Inventory in Stock
- Pre-Engineered Design for Easy Compliance
- 3rd Party Engineering by DH Glabe & Associates – Report Available upon Request
- Custom Anchors Available. Contact SAS Sales Team