Super Anchor Door & Window Jamb Anchor - 1096
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Our heavy-duty door and window jamb anchor is ideal for interior tie-off protection by utilizing a window or door opening. This anchor is placed against the door or window frame and adjusts to the vertical sides giving you a safe, secure, temporary anchor point. It fits openings from 24” to 48” wide. The anchor is fully adjustable, lightweight and easy to install.
- Single user tie-off point
- Use with vertical lifeline or SRL
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Perfect for use during construction
- Can be used in finished structures
- 1 person temporary anchor for door & window jambs
- Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint
- Structure Attachment : Door or Window openings
- Maximum Opening Width : 48″
- Minimum Breaking : 5,000 pounds
- Average Tensile : 3,600 pounds
- Built with Aluminum housing, stainless steel ring and pins
- Maximum User Weight : 340 pounds with tools and user
- OSHA Standard 1926:502
- ANSI Standard Z359.1-07 and A10.32-2012