Super Anchor Rope Lanyard with Snaphook & Snaphook ends - 4108
The Rope Lanyard is specified for use in work positioning or fall arrest if used in conjunction with a energy absorber. They can be looped around a tie-off point and are rated for use with steel I-Beams. Manufactured at our facility in Monroe, WA. Available in 2' – 8' lengths.
- Tenex 1/2" diameter 12-Strand Rope
- 11,800 tensile Strength
- ANSI Z359 3,600-pound Snaphooks
- Swaged Terminations with Shrink Tube Cover
- CSA Certified Class A Rope Lanyard
- OSHA and ANSI Certified Lanyard