Super Anchor Sloped Roof Anchor
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
An exclusive Super Anchor Safety design. Our Sloped/Pitched roof CRA can be manufactured with the riser welded to the degree of anchor/slope of the roof so that the riser is vertical. This provides a more aesthetically pleasing product. This CRA follows the same design criteria as our standard CRA Anchor. We custom manufacture the anchor to your specifications using the “CRA Custom Slope” worksheet.
- Complete Custom Fabrication to your Specifications
- Easy-to-Complete Custom Slope Worksheet
- Slope Angle/Pitch/Degree Specified by User
- Loop Tops Mounted Parallel or Perpendicular to Slope
- Pass-Thru Tops are Available Horizontal Lifeline Applications
- Can be Installed in lengths up to 120’
- Sub-sheeting Mounting Options for Clean Install
- CRA Sloped Flashed using off-the-shelf Flashings
- Choice of HDG, 304 SST or 316 SST
- 3” Riser Easily Flashed into the Roofing System
- 35-year EPDM Flashing for Metal Roofs Available
- 3.0” Riser Heights with 0.203” Wall Thickness
- Includes all Mounting Hardware
- 5,000 Pound Minimum Strength
- Complies with OSHA 1926:502 and ANSI-Z359.1-07
The standard CRA anchor will work on a pitched roof, but the riser will be at a 90-degree angle to the slope. NOTE: Pass-Thru tops are not specified for personal fall protection anchors. They can only be used in conjunction with a cable HLL.