Super Anchor Mechanical Rope Grab 4015M
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
This single-direction grab is rated for 5,000 pounds and has a corrosion resistant finish. It is adjusted on the lifeline by holding the cam locking - lever in the open position. During normal operation the rope grab will remain at its fixed position on the lifeline and will lock when subjected to the tension of a sudden force or free fall. Our mechanical grab features a dual-cam design to help grip the lifeline - either our 12 strand or our 3 strand lifelines. To move the rope grab, just squeeze it to release the cams and then release it so that the cams grab the rope. Simple, easy, value-priced, and durable.
- Dual Cam Design for Quick Engagement
- Compatible with all of our 5/8" Lifelines
- Snaphook/Carabiner Compatible Design
- Remains Firmly in Place Until Moved by User
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards