Super Anchor Moveable ARS Anchor for 2x4, 2x6, 2x8 1014
Nothing works better to fill the fall protection gap than our ARS Moveable Anchor. Ideal for times when you don’t have a permanent anchor available, or when performing work with limited duration fall hazards. The ARS Moveable is made from 11 gauge stainless steel and is powder coated red for high visibility. The attachment device is a high quality aircraft grade 3/8" diameter stainless steel detent locking pin with a T-handle. It is durable enough to stand up to the kind of abuse common in the construction environment.
- Made from Heavy Duty 11 Gauge Stainless
- Use on 2x4, 2x6 and 2x8 Top Chords
- Model Available for 2x10 and 2x12 Rafters
- Powder Coated for High Visibility
- Rated for OSHA 5,000 pounds or 2 times Intended Load
- Can be used Inverted or Upside Down
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI, and CSA Standards
Framers utilize this anchor in open framing situations because of its strength and versatility. These situations are extremely dangerous and having a anchor like the Moveable ARS makes the job safer.
The ARS Moveable Anchor can be used for fall restraint or fall arrest and is available in two sizes that attach to the five top chord dimensions used in wood framing. Another valuable tool and a "must have" to add to your collection of fall protection equipment.