Primegrip 12' Webbing Self-Retracting Lifeline with Snap Hook - 23-282
Primegrip 23-282, 12ft Webbing Self Retracting Lifeline is part of a personal fall arrest, restraint, work positioning, suspension, or rescue system.
A Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS) is typically composed of an anchorage and a Full Body Harness (FBH), with a connecting device, i.e., a Shock Absorbing Lanyard (SAL), or a Self-Retracting Device (SRL), attach to the dorsal D-ring of the FBH.
SRLs are designed for use in applications where falls may occur.
Primegrip SRLs may be used in many situations where a combination of work mobility and fall protection is required. (i.e. inspection work, general construction, maintenance work, oil production, confined space work, etc.).
- Compact and lightweight design
- Quick-action braking system
- Swivel top
- Side lifeline exit.
- Double SRL Kits available
- Multiple hook configurations available: self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Dependable performance
- New Aramid fiber webbing features with UHMWPE & Polyester core
- Length: 6.46 inch (164mm)
- Width: 4.33 inch (110mm)
- Height: 2.36 inch (60mm)
- Weight: 2.69 lbs. (1.22kg)
- UHMWPE & Polyester Webbing
- Thermoplastic Housing
- Stainless steel & non-corrosive components
- Lifeline Length: 12 ft. (3.6m) Max.
Standards and Requirements
All the systems manufactured by Primeline Tools Inc., under his brand Primegrip, are designed to meet and exceed the requirements of ANSI Z359.14-2014 CLASS A SRL.