Super Anchor Safety Horizontal Lifeline Rigging Kit - 1050
- Rigging Kits: our standard turnbuckle/clamps/thimbles/sliders/energy absorber for lifeline lengths up to 120’. They include everything you need for a complete installation except for the cable. Available in galvanized or stainless-steel finishes.
- Energy Absorber: a specialized in-line energy absorber
- Turnbuckles: used in the horizontal lifeline system to adjust wire rope length and tension. Available in galvanized or stainless-steel finishes. Use 1 turnbuckle in systems up to 60’ and 2 turnbuckles in systems 60’ – 120’.
Cable: galvanized or stainless-steel 3/8” cable rated for 14,000 pounds. Use in runs up to 120’ and in conjunction with the rigging kits. (sold separately PN 1055)
- Cable Clamps: used to terminate the end of the cable lifelines and available in galvanized and stainless-steel finishes.
- Cable Thimble: used to terminate the end of our cable systems and are required on both ends of the HLL. Available in galvanized or stainless-steel finishes.
- SAS Coupler Adapter: used to link turnbuckles, energy absorbers and CRA together
- Connector “O” Rings: permanently attached to the HLL and used to connect your personal protective equipment to slide through pass-thru top CRA’s.
- Pass-Thru Converter: a device that converts Pass-Through Top CRA’s into a Loop Top to connect your PPE to for a fall arrest rating
- Label Packages: comprehensive warning, instruction and inspection label packages for all rigging equipment and hardware
Please refer to all applicable Instruction/Specification Manuals for further detailed information on rigging, attachment and use.
SAS1050-G Includes 1 ea. #1065-AS energy absorber, 1 ea. #1058 turnbuckle, 6 ea. #1056 cable clamps, 2 ea. #1057 rope thimbles, 2 ea. #1087-SA or SC couplers, 1 ea. #1081-S coupler, 4 ea. #5010-SM PPE connector "O" rings and attachment hardware (2 ea. 5/8"x2.0" bolts, 3 ea. 5/8"x2.0" bolts, 1 ea. 5/8"x2-1/4" bolt, 1 ea. 9/16"x3.0 bolt, 2 ea. 3/8"x1.0" bolts). Cable sold separately.